The Cox Flexion Distraction Technique
For patients who have had back surgery and are still in pain because of it, or are just looking to speed their recovery, the Cox Flexion Distraction Technique provides a safe method for their improved rehabilitation.
The aim of this technique is to realign the vertebra and restore the body’s proper nerve functioning. The chiropractor or physical therpist does this by applying gentle pressure to specific areas of the back and stretching the lower spine, which decompresses the discs and decreases inflammation.
Here are some conditions Flexion Distraction can successfully treat:
- Ruptured Discs
- Bulging Discs
- Effects from Whiplash
- Disc Hernia
- Disc Prolapse
- Neck Pain
- Arm Pain
- Leg Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Facey Syndrome
- Degenerative Disc Diseases
- Complications from Neurological Diseases like Cerebal Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis and Stroke
While results differ greatly between patients are dependent on their personal conditions, most people report an instant lessening in pain after just a few treatments and significant improvements after about 12 visits.
Some benefits of Cox Flexion Distraction include:
- Improved posture
- Increased circulation
- Restored vertebral joints
- Corrected subluxations of the spine
- Reduced headaches and migraines
- Improved nerve communication
- Treatment is brief and painless
- Reduced back pain during pregnancy
- Increased range of motion in shoulders, arms, feet and toes
Cox Flexion Distraction Technique is a phenomenal alternative to surgery and is covered by many insurance plans.
Contact our NYC office and schedule an evaluation with Dr Sid and Dr. Ahmed, where he will determine the best treatment plan for you.